Rick Neel: DTD at MC #16

Monday, September 11, 2006

Hello everyone,

This is going to be a short message today.

I just wanted to letyou all know that the golf outing is really soon. It is slated forthe 22nd of April. Have you made your plans yet? Hope to see you there.

The reason that I'm writing is to let you ask any questions thatyou may have for the members of the undergraduate chapter, or for theHouse Corp. via Hartsy, and finally for Fergie.

If you have a question that you would like answered, send it to me and I will take it to the chapter and get you an answer.

I will beleaving here on Wednesday morning the 19th, so please have the questions to me by Tuesday.

In the meantime, I hope that all of you have a Happy Easter.

Hope to see you in Marietta, and remember that in 2008 we willbe celebrating our 40th anniversary.

See you then, for sure.

Rick Neel '73

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home