Rick Neel '73: DTD at MC #28

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hello everyone,

Here it is, finally completed. I hope that you find it as spectacular as I did. What is "it" you ask? Well, "it" is our email directory. Hops, put it together in two ways. He did it by class year and also alphabetically.

At any rate, I don't intend to comment much on this message. I do hope that you all appreciate what Undergrad Adam "Hops" Hopkins went through to get this put together for us.


Here it is:

... the email list should be ready to go, along with the pages on the website. I talked to Ferg and he said to take off the members who were expelled, which I did. I think the best way to send it out is to insert a hyperlink in the email because I think some emails won't receive it because they may think of it as spam. I've added the exact hyperlink below, which I think is probably the easiest way. ****(From Rick: I decided not to put the link in, due to privacy issues - if you need the link, contact me at: rneel11@comcast.net )****
Let me know if you have any other ideas,
Hops


I suspect that Hops has no idea how important this list is to us older guys. But in about 20 years he'll understand. While you are looking at the list, please look at your friends and if you can fill in any of the blanks, please help. Call the ones you know, and get the email addresses. They all help. One last thing, PLEASE let us know when you change email addresses.

Enjoy!!!
Rick Neel '73

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home