DTD at MC #72

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good evening everybody,
15 days to go! October 24th,,,, homecoming,,,, EY's 40th anniversary. There is still time to get it together and show up in Marietta.

For those of you planning on being with us, send your checks to Fergie. The cost is $50 per person if you wish to attend the whole weekend, if you can only make part of it the breakdown is $35 for the Banquet on Saturday night and $15 for the Valley Gem cruise on Friday night. The address for your check is: **removed for privacy reasons**. Please make your check payable to "Crescent Colony ofMarietta, Inc"

As of this afternoon, we had checks from 65 people, about 40 of them were Delts and the rest are guests. Fergie expects that there will beabout 100 for the Valley Gem and 125 to 150 for the banquet. I think that is pretty good, considering we haven't yet reached 400 initated men yet at EY.

If you are interested in viewing the most recent undergraduate event, the serenading of a sorority after its rush, please go to the chapter website and click on the link at the top of the home page. I think they were even singing on key! http://www.marietta.edu/~delts/

Speaking of the undergrads, they just finished rush and pledged 14 men. Pretty special, and the guys seemed to me to be good men. I stopped by the house and had a nice conversation with several of them.

Let's see what emails I have received since the last email to you guys. Craig Sundstrom sent me this email about his attendence.

Hey Rick!
Sorry if I've already noted this to you, but I just wanted to clarify that I will be in attendance AND bringing a guest. I included that
with my RSVP and check, but wanted to be sure that information made your list
(the one I see in the e-mails) as well.

I hope you are well and are as excited about the 40th as I
am. Carri (my girlfriend) and I will be arriving
late Thursday night. See you then!

All the best,
Craig D. Sundstrom


Just want to let you know, I fixed it... from Bob Kubota, he will behere also. I love it, this should be a great weekend.

It looks like I should be home and plan on attending Will send Bob my check in
next day or so See you there

Bob Kubota


Both of those guys are past Presidents. It looks like we will have quite a few of them in attendence. Unfortunately, the President we had when I was VP doesn't look like he will be there, Mark Russell. Too bad.

Jordan Herrick sent me this note, another person that will be joining us.

Rick,
Just wanted to add another name to the 2000s list: Jason Strawsburg plus a date. I will keep you updated if any more names come in.
Thanks, Jordan

Another one from my era has stepped up... Glad to hear you will be with us Steve! Try to talk Andy James into coming will you?

Dear Brother Delts & Rick,
Just touching base to inform you I plan to attend as many of the Saturday
Oct. 25th scheduled events as possible. I mailed my check to Bob Ferguson for
the Dinner & Program on Sat. pm this past Monday. Will look forward
to meeting as many current undergrads and my EY Delt alum brothers as time
permits!
Fraternally Yours,
Steve Critchlow '72


Ken Weaver will be with us for the banquet, he's another President - a 2 term guy. I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Ken.


Rick,
Thank-you for working towards bringing all of the brothers together. I am planning on being there, but I will be coaching a high school football game on Friday night. So I will arrive Saturday morning. My wife will be with me.
See you then,
Ken Weaver Class of 1975

I have some new and updated email addresses for you: First I will list the new pledges. Congratulation guys! You are joining a great fraternity and we look forward to all the great things you will do to take EY to greater heights! Good luck.

Borwell, James, Chambers, Brandon, Earley, Alex, Halsey, Stephen, Heinzman, Matt, Inks, James, Jordan, Charles, Krutschnitt, Peter, Nolen, Ryan, Paszco, Zack, Sparta, Alex, Stay, Tyler, Kolligian, Derek, Wessler, Kevink.

Here are some updated (and new) alumni addresses:
Matt Fuller (updated), Alex Kalkofer (updated), Scott Gilmore (new), Bill "Buzzy" Buzzell (updated), Nick Aylward (updated), John Kitson (updated)

That's all I have this time, please plan on attending the House Corp. meeting, it should be interesting!

Rick Neel '73

1970's - Ted Smith +1, Lance Koved +1, Don Wolfe, Ron Rees, Bruce Miller +1, Bruce Masatsugu, Darrell Pritchard +1, Joe Matheny, Randy Williams, Rich Wolf +1, Bob Peterson +1, Al Head, Bob Kavula +1, Rick Dunsker, Chuck Robinson +1, Bob Burns, Rick Neel, Neal Mettler +?, JoeMester +1, Bob Bayer +1, Rob Weidenfeld, John DeVito, Bob Exten +1,Scott Gilmore, Bob Kubota, Ken Weaver +1
1980's - Drew Kern, Jon Hartshorn, Brian Rothenberg, Chris Goebel,Michael Tita +1, David Broome
1990's - Shawn Selby, J.P. Clowes, Matt Christman-Lees, Tim Cox, GregManko, Jeff DeWerth +1, Charley Maghes +2, Kevin Oliphant +1, TraceyHoward +1, Tim Parsons, Eric Gustafson, Chad Rhoads +1, Todd Myers +1,Chris Kurtz +1, Brian Stone, Mike Porath +1, Steve Blanzaco
2000's - Craig Sundstrom +1, Andy Byers +1, Justin Nethers, Matt Dole,Corey Medina, Casey Trail +1, Chris "Smitty" Smith, Seth Wolfson,Trent Elliott +1, Jordan Herrick, Jake Dornon +1, Ashley Woolam,Joshua Downey, Doug Orr +1, Jay Read, Matt Rouhier, Chris Lieb, BrianAshton, Trevor Brown, Nick Aylward, Josh Argento, Hunter Johnsson +1,Josh Harris, Chris Devine, Dan May, Sean Bailey, Jason Strawsberg +1

1 Comments:

Anonymous pat wolf said...

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE WHEREABOUT OF STEVE HEINZMAN GRADUATED ROCKLEDGE FLORIDA 1979 I have been searching for him for 27 years

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home